Puerto Rico Coconut Tree

Puerto Rico Coconut Tree
Aaah...A GREAT tree to relax under!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ugh! I just love the way Marc Anthony sings Preciosa

Ay! Don't you just love the way Marc sings this song?!  The song itself makes me emotional, but when he sings it, I get chills and get all misty.  Does anyone else feel this way?  We've included his link to youtube for your listening pleasure below!  We'd love to hear your thoughts!

Hasta la proxima,

PrincesaGrace and Jennyboo

3 comments:

  1. I love this song too! I went to that concert and still have the ticket, lol! Love, love, love him! Everything he sings gives me the chills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I do the same when I love a concert, it's like a souvenier.

    Keep on blogging,

    PrincesaGrace

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I love me some Mark Anthony...he brings me chills lol.

    ReplyDelete