Puerto Rico Coconut Tree

Puerto Rico Coconut Tree
Aaah...A GREAT tree to relax under!

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Big Welcome to our Blog -- Just a little Intro...

PrincesaGrace says:

Hi, everyone! I'm a single, working mom (SWM). I also go to school. In addition, to my work and school life, I help out my daughter (Gabby), have a fiance (Paul) and a dog (Mr. Nibbles) and you know that the rest of the family comes with the responsibilities too! Always on the go, staying positive, and having faith -- that's my life...and I would love to share some tales with you!

Jennyboo says:

I always wanted to be a blogger because I must admit I talk about everything I am doing, about to do etc. LOL. I am a Facebook fanatic and I post a lot of my every day life. My husband would always say to me you should become a blogger...and as time went on I noticed tons of people are bloggers and I have a few close friends that are bloggers as well.........so why not me??!! A lil about me...Married with two kids.....whom are my life, they pretty much keep me sane and moving all the time hehehhe. Angelina my (5 yr old) has more of a social life than me and her dad. Dylan our (2yr old) well that one has been active since the womb!!! lol. I often wonder why the heck I am still not skinny cause he has me running after him every second. They are soooo different and even more cause they are boy and girl. Lina is a prissy missy...Dylan is a boy all the way from loving sneakers to hats...and the newest thing now he loves "cars". He stops when he sees one he likes. It's pretty cute! My life is on going never a dull moment!!

Ciao!!

6 comments:

  1. Wooohoo Go Mom & Jen! Can't wait to read the stories :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Grace,

    Loving the site...I will be following. I'm loving it. I'm hoping to see some recipes too....LOL. :)

    Andrea
    aka SoftnPink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea!!

    Thanks for joining us. Hmmm that recipe idea sounds great, will work on it :)

    Hasta la proxima! <3
    (until the next time)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Yolie that's a great compliment especially since its our first full day of our blog!!

    Hasta luegito! :D
    (until later)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much guys..........we promise to make it worthwhile :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete