Puerto Rico Coconut Tree

Puerto Rico Coconut Tree
Aaah...A GREAT tree to relax under!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sibling luv or no luv

So when I had my son Dylan, I already had Angelina who just turned 3. She was so happy to meet her baby brother........and now that she's 5 and Dylan is 2 all the love seems to be more of fighting. Dylan I must say is the bully and Lina basically just sits there and gets beat up. A few months of this but now tables have turned and Lina is no longer letting her baby bro hit and abuse her, so now every second of the day I have to separate them from hitting each other. I want to teach her not to let anyone hit her and I know she shouldnt get hit by her baby bro, however he is still very little. Now as I try to reprimand them both, I notice Lina gets upset and even said to me the other day that I love her baby bro more than her. I felt so bad. What should I do?? I am running on low fume cause I have no more energy running after them and separating them from fighting. HELP!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't have to experience this because both of my girls are 17 years apart but me and my sister are 2 years apart and we fought alot too. I would talk to them both every time they try to fight and apologize to eachother afterwards with hugs and kisses with I love you on top of it. Maybe it'll work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a love hate relationship. lol. It's getting a little better but there are days that I can't handle them. lol. Thanks for the feedback :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell dylan NO and then tap his little hand and then say if you keep hitting her you booty is next >:o lol. & for lina you can tell her what my mom told me...never let anyone hit you learn to defend yourself..and if that fails...as the people who took care me said...."If you come home beat up I will beat you up" I learned to defend myself real quick because nothing says fear like the thought of the ones you love hitting you rofl. :) (a little punch compared to your parents punishment is nothing when you weight them both out) xD

    ReplyDelete