Puerto Rico Coconut Tree

Puerto Rico Coconut Tree
Aaah...A GREAT tree to relax under!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

60's Get Together with Friends -- En la Casa de Amigos y La Era de Los 60s

Well, its that time of year when friends and family do get togethers and parties to celebrate harvest time and Halloween!


My family and I were invited to my friend's house and the hosts asked us to dress up in clothing that would be worn in the 1960s!  It was fun seeing everyone dressed up as hippies and one guest dressed up as Jeannie from the show I Dream of Jeannie (a show I watched growing up although I saw it in the 70s).
 
LOVE AND PEACE were the expressions of the 60s!

My daughter, Gabby was dressed up as Twiggy (a famous model).  I got her "mod" clothing and did her eyemake up "Twiggy style".  I dressed up as a Groovy Chic and my fiance, Paul, dressed up as a hippie.  Tooooo funny! 



I love this time of year when all the holidays begin, especially time spent with friends and family!
THE CAKE!!

What are your experiences, traditions or plans for the coming months?  PLEASE SHARE.

Hasta la proxima,

PrincesaGrace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment